Fair trade—a powerful tool for confronting today’s greatest challenges
Migration. Human trafficking. Climate change. Ethical purchasing helps address these growing humanitarian crises. To be true agents of change, we must support just and environmentally sound ways of doing business.
Engage your campus in reflection, education and action
With a robust CRS Student Ambassador program, events and academic resources, we make it easy for your university to become a leader in the fight for social justice. Our resources help schools to obtain and maintain a Fair Trade University designation from Fair Trade Campaigns.Visit CRS University
Pray in your University
- Dignity of Work prayer booklet (English)
- Dignity of Work prayer booklet (Spanish)
- Jesus the Carpenter prayer card (English)
- Jesus the Carpenter prayer card (Spanish)
- Live Mercy: In the Marketplace (Adult Faith Sharing Series)
- Advent Reflections Week 1 (English)
- Advent Reflections Week 2 (English)
- Advent Reflections Week 3 (English)
- Advent Reflections Week 4 (English)
Create community with CRS Ethical Trade
Get your parish, school or university involved. Host a CRS Ethical Trade event.