Fair trade teachable moments
From the dignity of work to the interconnectedness of all people, there’s so much to learn from fair trade. It’s also a tangible way to connect students with their faith and living their values.
Karen Kasmauski for CRS
Help students live their faith through reflection, education and action
We offer a variety of ways to create awareness of and support for fair trade in our schools. Better yet, our fun and educational resources are designed for kindergartners through high schoolers.
Pray in your School
- Dignity of Work prayer booklet (English)
- Dignity of Work prayer booklet (Spanish)
- Jesus the Carpenter prayer card (English)
- Jesus the Carpenter prayer card (Spanish)
- Advent Reflections Week 1 (English)
- Advent Reflections Week 2 (English)
- Advent Reflections Week 3 (English)
- Advent Reflections Week 4 (English)
Create community with CRS Ethical Trade
Get your parish, school or university involved. Host a CRS Ethical Trade event.
Looking for videos, memes, prayers and more? We’ve got them!
PROTECT VULNERABLE GIRLS’ ACCESS TO EDUCATION
Children who are refugees are more vulnerable to human trafficking, early marriage and forced labor. Providing opportunities for education is one way to reduce their risk of being trafficked.Take Action